The Little Birdie Wine Nest can't wait to get back to doing exactly what we love the most (which is hosting large group gatherings with our flock!) but, due to COVID-19, we don't see our normal "Friday Nights" resuming safely for a while. So, we have been working hard towards creative solutions that keep everyone safe, happy, and their thirst for great wine quenched!
We are thrilled to be hosting a series of tastings on select Friday evenings where you can choose to make a "Distanced Dine-In" reservation, or take the entire wine tasting experience home in our "To-Go Kit" perfectly packaged for enjoyment in the safety of your homes or virtually with your friends!
Classic Tasting: $29.50/pp
- Five 2oz Wine Pours from our curated selection based on that week's theme
- Sommelier Tasting Notes
- Five "Fatty Sundays" Mini Gourmet Chocolate Covered Pretzel Pairings
Luxury Tasting: $37.50/pp
- Seven 2oz Wine Pours, including the Classic + 2 featured Bonus Pours
- Sommelier Tasting Notes
- Seven "Fatty Sundays" Mini Gourmet Chocolate Covered Pretzel Pairings
Date Night To-Go Box: $55/classic | $69/luxury
- 2 tastings + all accompaniments, packaged together for to-go service only.
Distanced Dine-In Reservations:
- 1st Seating / 5:30-7:00pm
- 2nd Seating / 7:15-9:00pm
- Pre-Set Table Service
- Limited # Available, Groups of 2 Minimum - 10 Maximum
- Please let us know in the comment section of your order whom you would like to be seated with so we can make proper socially distanced arrangments for your party.
FRIDAY, JANUARY 15th: CHARLES SMITH WINES
Few winemakers hav a story quite like Charles Smith. Born & raised an hour from Napa, he didn't discover his love for wine until he moved to Europe while managing a number of rock bands including the famed Danish duo "The Raveonettes". In 1999 while on a road trip to Walla Walla WA Charles met a winemaker that convinced him to start making his own wine, true to his unique story and vision.
Just 8 years later he would be named "Winemaker of the Year" by Food & Wine Magazine, again in 2014 by Wine Enthusiast, and Wine & Spirits would name his burgeoning empire one of the "Best New Wineries of the Last Ten Years".
His wines are vibrant, racy & bold with an effortless "cool" factor - but his knowledge and respect for old world winemaking techniques always show through the creative labeling and his rock & roll character.
Quality wines that don't take themselves too seriously ... what better to pair with a quirky chocolate covered pretzel brand called "Fatty Sundays"? Screw all New Years Resolutions that include dieting - you survived 2020, and that's worth celebrating tenfold.
1. Pop-Up Sparkling / $14.99 / Birthday Cake Pretzel
2. Substance Chardonnay / $17.99 / Coconut Pretzel
3. Golden West Pinot Noir / $19.99 / Cinnamon Sugar Pretzel
4. Casa Smith Barbera / $19.99 / Sea Salt Almond Pretzel
5. Substance Cabernet / $17.99 / Peppermint Pretzel
6. K Vintners "Art Den Hoed Vineyard" Viognier / $27.99 / Toffee Pretzel
7. K Vintners "Powerline Vineyard" Syrah / $49.99 / Salted Caramel Pretzel
Charles Smith | Wine & Fatty Sundays Pretzel Tasting
*Reservations Required: no walk-ins can be permitted on the night of the event. Reservations are for Friday, October 16th only, no transfers or credits.
*No substitutions. All purchases are final. Should a mandate be issued suspending the ability for dine-in services due to covid-19, all reservations will be converted to to-go kits with contactless pick up.
*To-Go's MUST be picked up between 4:00pm-7:00pm on the date of your event. We cannot hold any kits beyond the event date, nor prepare them early.
*Masks MUST be worn (Mandated by The State of Ohio in Cuyahoga County) inside our facility for pick-ups, and when not seated at your table for dine-in reservations.
*These kits are NOT eligible for shipping, but can be delivered locally if minimum requirements are met - call 216-785-9922 for details.
*Sale prices + promotions will be honored for orders up to 1 week after your tasting with proof of purchase.