What goes better together than All-American crafted wine & a summer BBQ?
Join us for a "Federalist" wine portfolio showcase (with one Charles & Charles snuck in there for good measure + to round out our pairings!), each paired with a delicious small-bite of classic barbeque favorites from our friends at Mission BBQ, Parma!
Make a dine-in reservation with friends (let us know in the comments section who you'd like to sit with so we can create an appropriate seating chart), or take the entire experience to-go by reserving one of our perfectly packaged kits for enjoyment at home!
($29.50/pp) Classic Package:
1. Charles & Chales Rose (America's Best Selling Rose!) + Creamy Coleslaw
2. Federalist Chardonnay + Classic Cornbread
3. Federalist "1776" Cabernet Sauvignon + Mac & Cheese
4. Federalist Zinfandel + Pulled Pork
($40/pp) Luxury Package: includes all of the above +
5. Fedealist "Honest Abe" Red Blend + Baked Beans
6. Federalist Bourbon Barrel Aged Zinfandel + Beef Brisket
"Date Night To-Go Box": $50/classic | $75/luxury
- 2 tastings + all accompaniments, packaged together for to-go service only.
*Distanced Dine-In Reservations:
- 1st Seating / 5:30-7:00pm
- 2nd Seating / 7:15-9:00pm
- Pre-Set Table Service
- Limited # Available, Groups of 2 Minimum - 10 Maximum
*Please let us know in the comment section of your order whom you would like to be seated with so we can make proper socially distanced arrangments for your party.
Federalist Wine + Mission BBQ Tasting (7/1 @ 5:30)
*Reservations Required: no walk-ins can be permitted on the night of the event. Reservations are for this date only, no transfers or credits will be permitted.
*No substitutions - we cannot accomodate dietary restrictions for this event.
*All purchases are final. Should a mandate be issued suspending the ability for dine-in services due to covid-19, all reservations will be converted to to-go kits with contactless pick up.
*These kits are NOT eligible for shipping. To-Go's MUST be picked up between 4:00pm-9:00pm on the date of your event. We cannot hold any kits beyond the event date, nor prepare them early.
*Masks are recommended for those who have not been fully vaccinated against Covid-19.