Join us for the ultimate Valentine's Day Wine Tasting featuring 5 of our sexiest wine selections, paired with a sinful "Guilty Pleasure" from Buoyant Brands, and a decadent Chocolate Covered Strawberry.
You can enjoy your tasting at Little Birdie in a romantic, candlelit setting by making a reservation, or take the entire pairing experience home in our "Cozy @ Home Kit" perfectly packaged for enjoyment in the safety (and privacy! wink wink!) of your homes.
Classic Tasting: $47.50/pp
- Five 2oz Wine Pours
- Four expertly paired, handcrafted Buoyant Brands "Guilty Pleasures"
- One dipped & drizzled Chocolate Covered Stawberry
- Sommelier Tasting Notes
Date Night "Cozy @ Home" Kit: $99
- TWO tastings + all accompaniments, packaged together for to-go service only.
- 1st Seating / 5:30-7:00pm
- 2nd Seating / 7:30-9:00pm
- Pre-Set Table Service
- Limited # Available, Groups of 2 Minimum - 10 Maximum
- Please let us know in the comment section of your order whom you would like to be seated with so we can make proper socially distanced arrangments for your party.
1. "I Love You" Moscato / Retail: $16.99
+ "Shweetie Pie"White Chocolate Caramel
2. JCB "No. 69" Sparkling Cremant Rose / Retail: $29.99
+ "Grand Raspberry" Chocolate Caramel
3. "Send Nudes" Pinot Noir / Retail: $18.99
+ Chocolate Covered Strawberry
4. "Sexual Chocolate" Red Blend / Retail: $24.99
+ Jimmy "Hot Fudge Sundae" Caramel
5. Treasure Hunter "Safeword" Malbec / Retail: $19.99
+ Red Velvet Cherries
Valentine's Day: Wine + Guilty Pleasures Pairing (2/14)
Q: Do I need reservations?
A: Yes. Reservations are required for this special event. Valid ID will be required for alcohol consumption, and you must be 21+ to drink. *Please note that due to limited seating availability, dining experiences for this special event are booked on a 2 hour turn. Please be courteous to the next seating.
Q: Will I need physical tickets? Why does it say "Pick Up" when I go to check out even if I'm making a dine-in reservation?
A: You don't need any physical tickets - as soon as you complete your purchase you will be added to our in-house guest list that we use for check-in the night of the event.
Q: If I signed up for a to-go kit, when can I pick it up?
A: You may pick up your to-go kit anytime after 4pm on the night of the event. We are not able to hold kits beyond the event date.
Q: Can I make substitutions to the menu?
A. No, We are not able to accomodate dietary restrictions, and cannot allow substitutions for this event.
Q: What's the refund policy?
A: No Refunds. Your ticket is valid for the specific date/event for which you purchase. If you are unable to attend the event for any reason - we are not able to issue refunds or transfer your ticket to alternate dates/events. Your ticket is not valid for store credit of any kind. You may transfer your ticket to a friend, just give us a call to let us know of the switch.
Q: What if we experience another mandatory COVID-19 shut down, or my inability to attend is COVID related?
A: In the case of covid, all tickets will be converted into "perfectly packaged to-go kits" for contactless pick-up. No refunds, transfers or credits will be given.